Thursday, January 1, 2009

New year....new me?

Well when I started this crazy blog I thought I'd be inspired to share my creativity. Instead I'm overwhelmed by how wonderful everyone else's blogs are and I seem to spending more time looking for inspiration, than creating.

I'm bad at resolutions...I say I'll be a more regular gym go-er each December and never get there. This year I started that fad a month early and managed to get to the gym TEN TIMES! So now that 2009 is here, I got my craft area cleaned up earlier this week and I hope to spend at least once a week creating. Which also means at least once a week sharing something here! The only problem with my space is that it is in the basement and I love spending my free time with my hubby. I suppose as his basketball schedule gets busier I can manage to break away and make some cards.

Wish me luck! May your new year be filled with blessings, and good luck with your resolutions!

3 comments:

  1. Good job doodles! I'll make a post and suggest everyone come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland Caryl. I am lucky enough to own a card that you made. I won a give away on you Mom's blog. In my beautiful package was a card made by you. I will put you on my feeds and I will be back. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!