Saturday, January 17, 2009

OCC - Technique Challenge

Since the Mojo challenge wasn't working, I thought I'd try the technique challenge over at Our Creative Corner, to make a card using embossing resist. I enjoyed doing the resist on my first card, so I ended up doing another one!


On the pink card I used a glitter embossing powder so the resist doesn't show up quite as well. With the second card I used white embossing powder for the group of flowers. Except now I think they look like dead dandelions. Hmmmm.....make a wish!

2 comments:

  1. Both are so pretty! The backgrounds turned out so soft - love them. Thanks for playing in the OCC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW - two cards - how cool!!! Both cards are beautiful!!! Thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!