Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bows

Courtney has some generous blog candy! Check it out here. While I was there I found her challenge from earlier in the week. She challenged everyone to use bows in their project. I've continued working on Easter cards and here is my card with a bow:

The ribbon called out to me last year and this is the first time I've used it--perfect Easter colors! I'm also continuing to use up a variety of scraps from my neverending scrap pile. I didn't like how the ribbon looked as a bow on it's own so I threaded it through a Fiesta Felt button and love the result. I also didn't like how I colored the bow on the basket so I glued a bow over it. I finished the card off with some cute button brads...what do you think?

Smiles,

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!