Monday, March 16, 2009

Finally some Mojo!


Woohoo, I've finally made a card! I was busy the last week making a scrapbook of my dad's retirement ceremony and now that he's been given that I can get back to some cardmaking.



To tackle today's Mojo Monday sketch I used all supplies I received from Susan when I won her blog candy last week. And there was no stamping for me since she had already stamped this bee-utiful image. Though these DP aren't ones I would've picked out myself I fell in love with them while making the card and look forward to using them again. I feel like I need a sentiment or something on the yellow cardstock. We'll see....
Tomorrow I'm expecting a box of Stampin' Up goodies.....more creations to come!
Smiles,

4 comments:

  1. Ok. How absent minded am I? When your post came up and I saw the card I thought, "hey, I have that same image and paper". Uh...Duh... of course, since I sent it to you (slap head). How fun that you made a card using so many things from the package. Great spring card and nice use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bees. I love the paper piercing around the image. Nice job on the sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love your cat. I have on that looks just like that named Cow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!