Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sweet One


Today's OCC challenge was a color challenge: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, More Mustard and a neautral. I don't actually have More Mustard so I thought I'd go with Creamy Caramel--not like mustard but next to it on the SU chart! After I decided that and got things started I came across this ribbon already tied in a bow and that seemed like a match to me. I threw the card together before I went to work today, so most of the details and stamps used have flown out of my brain for the day.

DH is on his way home from a basketball game so I think I'll use this time to catch up on some Grey's Anatomy.

Smiles,

3 comments:

  1. The colors you chose look great together! What a sweet little boy card! Love the embossing in the background, and that luscious ribbon - OH Boy! (pun intended) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors look great together - and that bow is PERFECT! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bow! Your card is just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!