Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mom is...

This is my card for Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration #35. As usual I forgot to play along until the last minute, but got it in under the wire. I didn't have Cameo Coral but found this ribbon that seemed close. The other colors were Ballet Blue, Kiwi Kiss and Very Vanilla.

I don't have any Mother's Day stamps but picked up a $1 pack of clear stamps that included 'Mom is..." and ran with that. I inked up bits and pieces of sentiments from throughout my collection in Ballet Blue and tried to say what Mom is. Love how it turned out...if you want to know where any of those sentiments came from just ask--it was late and I wasn't in an organized state of stamping!
Here's the inside:

Hope all you moms out there have a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!

Smiles,

7 comments:

  1. Cute Mother's Day card! Thanks for playing in the JCI35!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You're the random winner for the 50K blog candy. Email your address to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love these colors together! Congrats on winning that blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea to use a lot of different sentiments with the "Mom Is". Great job on the color challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card turned out great! That's thinking outside of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have something for you on my blog...stop by and see what it is:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!