Okay so my brain must still be on vacation. Or I was aniticipating the 15 inning game that I stayed up to watch....lack of sleep and I do not get along (see #3). When I posted my award from Hollie I forgot that I was supposed to share 7 things about myself that people might find interesting.....hmmmm. I'm so creative I just skipped that step. Luckily Tasha at Tasha's Design World also gave me this award so I'll list my 7 things now because I'm tired and don't think a card will be made today.
1. I met my husband working at a YMCA camp. He was my supervisor :-)
2. I teach first grade at the elementary school I attended. I took my first grade teacher's position when she retired.
3. I need 8 hours of sleep every night--I can't function otherwise. I'm quite jealous of all you who can stay up late to stamp!
4. Adam Sandler's sister is my dentist (is that about me?)
5. I was a vegetarian for about 3 years in high school and college but I'm too picky to stay healthy and let's face it, I love chicken tenders and a good burger!
6. Despite living in Red Sox Nation I LOVE the Yankees!!!! (It was a GOOD 15 inning game last night!)
7. I have never left this time zone--I'm always on Eastern Standard time.
So for now go check out Tasha's blog and leave her some love--she's always making beautiful cards!