Friday, November 13, 2009

Over the Top

How sweet to find this morning that Karen at Lilacs and Lupines (coincidentally my two favorite flowers) left me this blog award:


I'm supposed to answer some questions with one word (not easy) so here goes.....


1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your hair? wet
3. Your mother? LOVE
4. Your father? LOVE
5. Your favorite food? desert
6. Your dream last night? nothing!
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? middle
10. Your hobby? crafts
11. Your fear? unknown
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? couch
14. Something that you aren't? rested
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? I-pod
17. Where did you grow up? Hooksett
18. Last thing you did? shower
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? off
21. Your Pets? Melky
22. Friends? fabulous
23. Your life? fulfilling
24. Your mood? tired
25. Missing someone? Jake
26. Vehicle? Altima
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? AC Moore
29. Your favorite color? YELLOW
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? LaurieBeth
33. One place that I go to over and over? Hallmark
34. Facebook? yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Longhorn


And I'm supposed to pass it on to 5 people, but I've seen many get it already (and I think someone else gave it to me) plus I'll be late for work if I take that time....but you are all Over the Top and deserve it so if you haven't gotten it yet grab it!

Don't forget that tomorrow is Sketch It Saturday for Unscripted Sketches and will also be the Operation Write Home blog hop. I'll be back in the AM for that!

Smiles,

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card!!! I am loving the sketch...gonna have to play with this baby:o) Thanks for all the inspiration and for spreading joy to our soldiers abroad!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!