Saturday, December 26, 2009

And the winner is....

Sherry Goodloe who said...
LOVE the bag you have created!! And what would I use it for you ask? Well, what WOULDN'T I use it for is the question! I would use it to carry papers back and forth to the *day job* . . . I would use it to carry my purchases at the RSC 3 times a year . . .I would use it at CHA the end of January . . . I would use it to carry some of my arts & crafts supplies to a friend's home to craft with . . . I would use it as . . . oh the list goes ON! And speaking of LIST . . . I would use the notebook to write down all of the things I need to do and get and . . .

Wow, she sounds like me and my need to get organized in 2010!

Sherry, drop me an e-mail with your address and you'll have a bag and list for the many, many things you have planned for it!

I'm on vacation this week, and despite a wedding and some school work (plus cleaning the house!) I hope to find some time to create. Hope to stop by and see everyone soon!

Smiles,

4 comments:

  1. Whaaaaaa...that is the sound of me crying because I didn't get your awesome bag...SOB.
    Congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrads to Sherry from sad me.
    I hope you have a great week and enjoy your time off. I loved your Santa picture yesterday. Is that someone you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to sherry!

    and a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!