Thursday, February 18, 2010

Clueless

I finally found time to play along with this week's Unscripted Sketch, which turned out to be much easier when I stretched it rather than trying to flip it. I combined it with the Cinema Saturday challenge which is one of my favorite movies: Clueless

In the movie there are so many fun prints and bright colors (none of which I would ever wear or combine as they do, being a bit afraid of sticking out) so I was immediately drawn towards the green houndstooth and wanted to funkify it by combining it with the bright and fun plaid ribbon. It's a nice simple card but I love the look...I'll probably make a few more of them with other colors.

As for me, I've got one more day of school before my February vacation starts and then I'll be trying to have something fun to share each day. Hopefully I'll catch up on some scrapbooking too! Be sure to stop by Saturday for a new Unscripted Sketch (with a fun addition to the challenge if you dare) and I've got a fun surprise on Sunday too.

Smiles,

6 comments:

  1. Hi Caryl, Great card. I love all the fun prints and the bright colors. It is so cheery.
    A February vacation??? I remember you saying that last year. I really need one. Everyone is sick at school and the kids are really squirrelly. I am counting down the days.
    I just posted a video of my new craft space. I just wish I had more time to play. I have busy weekend coming up.
    Enjoy your time off. I will be checking in to see what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our challenge we are so glad to have you. Your card is totally sweet.. I love the layout and colors... Great ribbon is such a great focal point...
    HUGS
    BROOKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you played along with us Caryl! Love the sweet way the little plaid strip is on the side and the lovely hearts!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday! Hope you had fun and will play along with us again!
    Hugs!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is total cuteness!!! LOVE it .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your combo of prints together. So cute and fun. Definitely goes with your "Clueless" theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!