Saturday, March 19, 2011

Books are...

I recently joined in on a bookmark swap thanks to Patti who got me creating a project again. I had visions of what I wanted to do, but never really a plan. Finally I sat down and just made them. Here is the result:


Some had the pink ribbon, others had the saffron, just because of how much I had. It was nice to use up beautiful ribbon that I'd been saving for a special project.

I gave this one to a friend when I returned a book she loaned me:

After reading Three Cups of Tea and then this book, Stones into Schools I am so intrigued by Greg Mortenson. It is amazing what one person can do. It also makes me look at the students in my class in a new light. They don't realize all that they have in their classroom, and how some children WISH they could go to school.

Smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!