Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration

I am loving finding inspiration for cards online. I needed a great birthday card for my aunt who is an AMAZING stamper and Stacey had a great color combo inspired by jewelry! I didn't have Pacific Point but found some random cardstock that seemed close.


I went crazy with the scallop punch and despite taking it apart a few times I'm pleased with the end result. Hopefully my aunt will be too!
Stamps: So Many Scallops, Live, Laugh, Love...?
Paper: whisper white, bashful blue, certainly celery, night of navy & pacific point wanna-be
Ink: certainly celery, bashful blue
Other: SU scallop punch
I guess I was inspired by this historic inauguration day and used the same stamp to make a card for whatever....just a great saying on the front that's blank inside.


Thanks for checking out my creations!

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite quotes/sayings:) Your card is very cute and so versatile for many occasions with just the change of greeting! Thanks so much for participating in the Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how true is that quote,
    brilliant cards. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! I like how you stacked the scalloped cardstock!

    ~arielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific bday card with that color combo. I also like your patriotic card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!