Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A very useful engine....

Yum Yum!

I wish I could take credit for the cake, but my only part was in obtaining the cake pan. I work with a wonderful woman who bakes delicious cakes (I get mine tomorrow!) and has over 30 character pans. Needless to say I knew who to call for a train pan. My brother and SIL stayed up making this cake for my nephew Carter's 2nd birthday party, and probably had black and blue lips from making the frosting. It was a great time for a wonderful little boy. Can't wait to see him again!

I haven't been making many cards this week--just trying to make it to April vacation. I hope to have something to share soon, but if not check back on Saturday for my Unscripted Sketch challenge! Better yet, go and play along with this week's sketch!

Smiles,

1 comment:

  1. This is very Thomas! It coordinates so well with the invites you made.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!