Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Award

How sweet! After a tough day, I saw that Susan had been given a few awards, and passed on the love. Thanks! She had been blessed with three awards and said we could take them all or pick and choose....this one spoke to me:



The blog friends award:





"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."

Now, I'm supposed to nominate a few people to give the award to so here you go:

Chris - aka Mom!
I got started in blogging because of her, and she is my inspiration to be crafty. Though I'm sure I could quilt and sew, and I know she can crochet and stamp, we stick to what we know best! I get all my crafty talent from my mommy.

Jenny
I met Jenny because we're both New Englanders. She invited me to be on the DT for Unscripted Sketches where I met all these other great ladies who I'll nominate too: Steph, Sharon, Jeryn, BR-T, and April.

Last but not least, Linda, a fellow first grade teacher. I don't know how she finds the time, but maybe after 10 more years of teaching I'll have a bit more time to create!

So glad to have you all as friends!

Smiles,

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!!! You are such a sweetie - so deserving! So... Caryl, you use blogger too - how in the world do you get those awards into your sidebar??? I've gotten a couple and haven't been able to grab them! Could you email me step by step? mamagilliam@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Caryl, Thanks. I'm so proud of you and your craftiness. You have certainly surpassed anything I taught you.

    Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award girly!! And thank you for nominating me. It's my first blog award. :)

    Your blog is charming with all of your overly cute and beautiful cards! You do find time, just like your friend, to make awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!