Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sketch It Saturday

We call it Unscripted Sketches for a reason, and this week I took the sketch and turned it on it's head. It's a whole lot of fun though....

I also used my Crop-a-Dile for the first time--love those jumbo eyelets (Thanks Susan!). There are going to be many more of those, and snaps and random holes all around in my future....

Be sure to check out the amazing samples the DT has put together for you this week at Unscripted Sketches. I can't wait to see what this week's sketch inspires you to to!

Smiles,

Paper: Barely Banana, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, unknown purple

Ink: Apricot Appeal, Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum

Stamps: Delicate Dots (SU), A True Friend (SNS)

Other: Blackbird brad, 1 1/4" circle punch, purple jumbo eyelets, Making Memories staples

3 comments:

  1. What neat, bright colors and a fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, and agree with Susan that the sentiment is great! Great take on this weeks sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun staples and eyelets! Great card.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!