Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's so much friendlier with two

FINALLY my nephew arrived! Only 11 days later than expected, but healthy and beautiful. I have a couple different versions of his announcement though they're all the same layout. The only difference is ribbon used, and whether or not I matted the main image, but that was all based on the paper I had. I tried to use my supplies without ordering more. Of course now I only have scraps of Very Vanilla left so ordering something is now fairly unavoidable. Around the picture of Pooh and Piglet it says "It's so much friendlier with two" since Jackson is their second son.










Jackson arrived at 4:15 Friday July 24th, weighing in at 9 lbs, 11 oz (smaller than his older brother) and 21 inches long. My SIL is doing great and they head home from the hospital today. He's too cute for words:


Smiles,
Paper: Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Chocolate Chip, bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Rose Red
Stamps: Everything Baby (SU)(welcome), Clear Stamps alphabet, Pooh stamps, SU leaves
Other: Certainly Celery ribbon or Pooh ribbon, scallop circle punch, circle punches, stamp and write markers, blender pens

12 comments:

  1. Awww!!! He's adorable!! Congrats on being an Aunt (again!) I love my nieces and nephews. They're so fun to be with, and they are great scrapbooking material too!! LOL
    The announcements are awesome! Both versions! Great job!
    Have fun with the little nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, and congrats with your nephew looks cute, so tiny and precious!
    hugs Dora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards, Caryl! CONGRATS on being an Auntie again!! Such a sweet baby, so precious and new! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww....Caryl, he is beautiful! Look at that head of hair! My DH would be jealous!!! Lol! Your cards are fantastic. I was asked to make some birth announcements just yesterday. Ironically, the baby that I'm making them for is named Jackson!!! And the color scheme is blue and brown! Too much fun that we're both doing announcements at the same time! Good luck with yours - either one is adorable, my fave would be the one in front! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caryl I just love babies and this little fella is no exception! Your birth announcements are super duper> BR-t

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, wow. He is so cute! Congratulations Auntie. I love the birth announcements. I like the one with the brown ribbon. I really like brown. Maybe because chocolate is brown.he he

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Your announcements are super cute :~)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a cutie! Congrats! The cards are adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really terrific! I love the use of the leaf background stamp (one of my faves), the pooh images and the color combos. I have a nephew named Jackson. Apparently it's a fairly common name now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cards and the little sweetie are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet little guy! and love your baby cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a cutie! So sweet!
    Your cards are really fab too.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!