Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A bit to share

Nothing of my own to share today--an unproductive vacation is what I'm having. Although I guess that's productive in the sense that I'm actually relaxing!


I wanted to share another beautiful and fun birthday card I got from April. Thanks April!! I didn't capture the the true bright colors, partly due to the dreary day here, but also because I had a helper.....


At least Bella sat still to have her photo taken this time!

Today I'm off to lunch at Pickity Place, (of Little Red Riding Hood illustration fame, I'm told)which I've heard lots about but haven't been able to get there yet. I wish it were a bit sunnier out to enjoy the gardens in addition to lunch, but we'll see what the afternoon brings. Either way I'm sure to have some pictures to share!

Smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!