Saturday, May 8, 2010

MOM

Good morning! In honor of Mothers Day (Happy Mothers Day early to all you moms out there!) I took this week's Unscripted Sketch and turned it into a Mothers Day card for my MIL. I went through all my sentiment stamps and tried to create a Wordle, which is the popular thing at school right now. In other words, many ways to say Mom. In fact, I might have done this last year. Hmmm, I should check.

The sketch was a lot of fun to work with, so head over to Unscripted Sketches and check out all the rest of the inspiring dt work. Then jot down the sketch so you can play along yourself....can't wait to see what gets created with this one!

If you're a mom, hope you find time to relax and create this weekend and that your family treats you like the queen that you are. I'll try to do the same for my mom!


Smiles,

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love it, and you get to use all those great sentiment stamps you have. The layout is great. I am so busy I haven't had time to play at US or anywhere but SSDS. I am so looking forward to the end of school. This is helping me not be all sad and stuff. Plus I have a child who has been taken off her meds and is really wearing me down. I come home so tired I can't even think about crafts. It a good thing because other wise I would keep going until I was 90. Hee Hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is so cute! Great idea to use your own wordle. Love that strip of green in there too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!