Wednesday, May 27, 2009

If the Halo fits.....

I don't know why I haven't played along with more Verve sketches, Julee has a great eye for design and I love all my cards I make with her sketches. Here's one I made to play along with a challenge over at Stampin' Out Alzheimers. You can click on the box to the right to make a donation, and join in on the fun this week!



I found the ribbon and ran with it. It came off an invitation to a wedding shower last year--the girl's dresses were pink and they wore green shoes, or the other way around. I went to the shower, but didn't make it to the wedding! And I managed to find a green to match in my pile of unknowns. How fun! Off to watch the Yankees a bit before bed...g'night!

Smiles,
Paper: Very Vanilla, unknown green, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink
Ink: Rose Red, Green Galore, Black Stazon
Stamps: SU If the Halo Fits
Other: ribbons, scallop border punch, oval punch, pink half back pearls

4 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' the pink! Great card! MUST get some sleep! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout and the pink and green. Great Card!Do you make a card everyday and when do you sleep? I love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! The pink and green work really well together. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to start with the ribbon and make a card from that. Reminds me of my sister, the fashionista, who once bought a belt and then bought a whole outfit to go with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!