Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Friends are definitely like angels!


Don't forget to check out my BLOG CANDY!!!


This is my take on this week's Mojo Monday sketch. My great friend and co-worker Hayley has been such an angel and let me vent after work yesterday. I just wanted to let her know how grateful I am and she loves chocolate so I made a little bag to go along with it too! Filled with Dove, which she has trained my tastebuds to prefer over Hersheys. Not that I'll turn down a classic Kiss! I had a lot of fun using my Top Note die too. I've seen this bag style in a few different places, but no recollection as to where. Please let me know if it's your design!

It's the time of winter when sun is scarce, the full moon makes the kids crazy and I can taste February vacation...but it's not here yet! I needed a break after school yesterday and all I wanted to do was craft! On my way out a kindergarten teacher approached asking for design ideas to present a cute chocolate rose to her volunteers. I took it home and whipped up a simple presentation--just roll, staple and stick in the flower. I even had the tags sitting on my table waiting for something to go with. Needless to say June loved them! Hope you do too!








3 comments:

  1. This rose idea is so sweet !! I think you will get lots of volunteers in future ! Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice gift set!!! Love it! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card - so cute!
    Your other gift ideas are so cute!!

    I totally agree about Dove Chocolate - -YUMMMY! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!