Saturday, May 16, 2009

Memories For the Bride

Happy Saturday morning! Time for another Unscripted Sketch, and this week I thought I'd try my hand at a scrapbook page.

As you can see by the date, this has been waiting for me for a LONG time! Three years ago I was a bridesmaid with many aspirations....one being to make this memory book of Aimee's shower. No pictures yet, just the invitation for the first page--one of my first card making projects actually! So there are sure to be more scrapbook pages in my future now that I've begun, and especially now that she's back in NH and I'll see her more often. Guilt is the ultimate motivator!

Be sure to head over to Unscripted Sketches to see the sketch for yourself and play along. Check out all the other DT's fabulous work too. You can click on their names on my sidebar to go directly to their pages. Thanks for stopping by, have an unscripted weekend!

Smiles,

Paper: Delicate Dots DSP, Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue, Very Vanilla

Ink: Brocade Blue, unknown red, Certainly Celery

Stamps: Hero Arts fancy shoes, Mini Mates (SU!), unknown SU purses

Other: ribbon, tag punch, blue gems

3 comments:

  1. I think you did a fabulous job Caryl! Love the colors you chose and the cute purses that you cut out. Great take on this weeks sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only three years in the making? That's peanuts! I still haven't finished my wedding album and as of June 3rd, I will have been married 20 years!

    This is a cute way to showcase the invitation and maybe now that you have the first page done, the rest will be close to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caryl, what a great way to use the sketch..looks great. Love your colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!