Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sweet Stuff

The colors that Stacey chose for this week's Jewelry Color Inspiration challenge sent me in a Willy Wonka direction. Combine that with Mojo Monday's sketch and I've got a very sweet card:


I love how each piece turned out when double (and triple!) mounted. Plus, being wild and wacky they just couldn't sit straight either. This will be a nice card to stick away for whenever and I can add a birthday, thinking of you or just because sentiment. Hope your weekend is going well...don't forget to check out Sketch it Saturday over at Unscripted Sketches.

Smiles,


Paper: So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Lavendar Lace
Ink: So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Black Stazon
Stamps: Very Punny (SU!)
Other: Cuttlebug folder spots and dots, circle punch, scallop border punch (SU)

4 comments:

  1. this is a SWEET card, Caryl! love the layered panels and the embossed bg panel:) fabulous! thanks for playing in the JCI36!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is s fun combo of the color and sketch challenges. I also like your multi-matting on the images and the way you put your image blocks on an angle. Gives it a more fun feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO much fun! How sweet! It's one of those cards you just can't help but smile at. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caryl, I just left an award for you at my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!