Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mom is...LOVE!

When I came upstairs with this card for my mom, my husband thought it was for his mother. So I went with a similar idea for her Mother's Day card using this week's Our Creative Corner sketch.

I flipped the sketch to suit my stamped sentiment, but love the simplicity of this layout. I'll be sure to use it in the future. And it was a hit with my MIL!

Smiles,
Paper: So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Delicate Dots DSP
Ink: Ballet Blue
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps from AC Moore
Other: Making Memories antique copper brads

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. I like the simple layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I'm here at the convention. Have seen a little of whats here. Can't wait til' tomorrow morning!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!