Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy Buzzy Bees

Just like the bees I've been busy today...weeded a bit, mowed the lawn, weeded some more, watered the tomato plants, weeded some more. See a theme? But I was not alone, as the bees were getting my raspberries ready for another season. I could only get one to pose at a time though. Hopefully I'll have even more raspberries this year than last . Enough for 4 pies??? A girl can dream.....

Unfortunately no cards or creations.....it's definitely in the plans for tomorrow though! Enjoy your evening, I'm off to watch some baseball. Yes Mom, I will be watching the YANKEES!!!!


Smiles,

4 comments:

  1. Yummmy....Our raspberry bushes are huge this year! We should get plenty for a few pies! By the way Caryl, the Cardinal's are on TV tonight.... hint hint...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Caryl! I love those itty bitty dots! Thanks so much for playing the JCI41!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What nice photos of the raspberries and bees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never have enough raspberries for a pie. I eat them as fast as I pick them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!