Saturday, July 4, 2009

Lucky 13 - Unscripted Sketches

Good morning! I'm finding it hard to believe we're already on our 13th Unscripted Sketch. It's been so much fun creating and seeing how everyone is inspired by the sketch. Hopefully with a long weekend you'll find time to play along.
This week I did a scrapbook page to continue the project I began working on here.



Go check out all the rest of the inspiration from the DT.

Steph
Sharon
Sarah
Keri Lee
Jeryn
Jenny
BR-T
Aymee
April

Then head on over to Unscripted Sketches to play along!!! I can't wait to see what you create. Enjoy the holiday weekend, Happy 4th of July!!!!!

Smiles,

10 comments:

  1. Hi Caryl, I missed you the past few days. You must be enjoying your summer. I love this page. The colors are so pretty. I have the blue paper. It is so easy to use everywhere. Did you see the new In Colors. They are fantastic.
    Thanks for the nice comments on my cards. Yes, the crayon thing must be a 1st grade teacher thing. You know I had a white crayon at home. A new one at that. LOL Have a great fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, I have some s.b. pages to make too - LOADS of them! Great job girl - I should start doing pages instead of cards - maybe I'd get something accomplished! lol...Love your pretty soft colors, and those shoes and purses are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout! Love the shoes and purses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this page Caryl and those shoes and purse stamps are fabulous! Have a fun and safe weekend! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a terrific page for the memory book. Fun images to pair with that happy photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this page..it's simple and beautiful! Great pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep at this project girl! Better late than never. Love the stamps you used in this. The bride will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Love how you used the stamps in your layout. Great photo also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is fabulous! Love the handbags & shoes. I can't wait to play with the sketch this week :~)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!