Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Last night I stayed in to work on my valentines for my kiddos at school. Nothing like waiting until the last minute....

We're creating a 'kind comments' project tomorrow--actually the whole school is doing it. For the past two week the students have been working on writing a kind comment for each of their classmates. We have hearts cut out of 18x24 paper and the students will decorate one then display and glue all of the comments they received. I've been reading some comments and they are too sweet, straight out of the minds of 6 and 7 year olds. I also left my comments until the last minute and wanted to write them on something special. Then I remembered my word--SIMPLIFY. So the tags I started making to write comments on (cut out with the sizzix) became my valentine/lolipop holder for the class. Then I cut out the pink top notes in the back to write my comments on. Still special, but not at all time consuming to create! In the time consuming department I made a never ending card for my husband for tomorrow....pictures to come later.

Hope your Valentine's Day is filled with love and something sweet! I'm off to finally write the comments...

Smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!