Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kind Thanks

On my last snow day I plugged away at a few more of my thank you cards, working to meet my promise of 50. Luckily we haven't had much snow to speak of in a week and a half so I haven't had time to do more.



I made 10 each of the design on the left (10 for the job, 2 for me) and a few extra without sentiments similar to the one on the right. That way I'll have a card the next time I need one, whatever the occasion.


I lucked out and don't have much homework for my masters class this week, so I get a bit of a break from doing work all day on Saturdays. Today I'm going to start working on my friend's wedding invitations--a nautical theme. I'll probably get to work on at least 10 thank yous to match as well, fingers crossed! After I check out some blogs of course...



Smiles,

4 comments:

  1. beeeeee-utiful! hope all is well. happy valentines!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy more pretty cards. It is so nice to see you back at the play ground. Hee hee
    Happy Valentines Caryl! Have fun reading all the cards with your class.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these simple but oh-so-elegant cards!!!Awesome job!!!
    Happy Stampin'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!