Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm baaaaack.....

Wow, I'm a bad blogger, not a post in months. You know it's bad when your brother asks if you've abandoned the blog. Since I'm snowed in today with this crazy blizzard of 2010 it's time to get back into blogging. I'm also done classes for almost a month so that means more free time after school and on weekends to keep up with things!


I haven't abandoned crafts, just the blog. In Aguust or September I crocheted a baby blanket for my new baby cousin Ally.



I of course had to make a tag with wash instructions!


And I also included my favorite baby gift, a tag blanket. They whip up quick after trimming some fleece fabric and pinning the ribbons.




Since I'm snowed in, on vacation, and not motivated to do things I should be doing, today is going to be a crafty day! So I will be sure to share something else soon. I'm big on sewing right now and can't wait to share a project I made for Christmas presents. But first I want to make one for myself! And before that I'm off to visit blogs...haven't done that since at least August, sorry!

Smiles,

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! You're back!!! Gosh, we've missed you - tell big brother thanks!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I wondered what happened to you too! I am glad everything is okay in your crafty world! I just made one of those ribbony blankets for my granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a "tag blanket" before. Love the idea, my granddaughter would have loved one when she was a toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah, you're back! The baby blanket is absolutely gorgeous. I have crochet envy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back daughter. You need to brag about the bags you made.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!